Kisah Jamu Hot

Woww...lately Dr. Zubaidi asyik update pasal produk jamu yang hot pd masa kini. Tentang perlunya ujian klinikal dijalankan terlebih dahulu & seterusnya mendapat pengesahan drp KKM. He's afraid that the product will give a negative side effect if not now maybe in 4-5 years ahead. Lagi pulak bila dia tahu the jamu need us (woman) to place it inside our womb through the private part. Takut boleh kena kanser pangkal rahim etc. When I give a thought on what he wrote, I got this chills on my body. Its worth to think about it thoroughly.

To be honest, I did buy the jamu pills & until now I don't have a guts to used it. The way how it should be taken makes me think a thousand times to do it. And the fact that my body is not that healthy makes me wondered what if the jamu makes my body feel worse?

Then Dr. Zubaidi gave his opinion on the jamu & I feel kind of relieved for not taking it yet. He had a point on this don't he?

Duit dah dibelanjakan, tapi produk tak dipakai. Takpelah. Maybe memang ada hikmahnya. Kesihatan diri bila dah mencapai usia 30-an ni tersangatlah penting dlm hidup aku. Bila dah start rasa badan tak best, barulah nak insaf lebih sikit & take some action.

Action paling drastik adalah dgn berpuasa. Syukur sgt bila badan dah rasa semakin memulih after giat berpuasa. Hikmah yg Allah janjikan iaitu dgn berpuasa dapat memberikan kita badan yg lebih sihat telah pun aku rasai. I feel blessed. Thank you Allah for giving me this 2nd chance.







Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Buat Lasek atau Trans PRK 2019

Pinggan Melamine Pasaraya Eco

Syawal Dah Tamat